Support and guidance to companies operating in food retail market
Qu.I.S.F. Department offers support and guidance to companies operating in food retail market for the design of HACCP systems, from the draft of manuals to the implementation of the systems, and focused education and information to all workers' categories.
More specifically, the available services are the following:
- implementation of HACCP system,
- adoption, development and management of Food-safety management systems in accordance with UNI EN ISO 22000:2005,
- draft and redaction of traceability procedures and systems,
- management of product recall,
- management of sector crisis,
- management of relationship with public authorities,
- legal support for law prescriptions,
- legal support for sanitary authorizations and new productions,
- legal support for food safety issues,
- audits in productive areas,
- validation of food suppliers,
- draft of technical specifications for food suppliers,
- draft of laboratory analytic plans.